L'Advisory Board di Spinosi Marketing
5 figure autorevoli a garanzia della nostra professionalità
L’Advisory Board è un progetto molto importante per la nostra società di consulenza marketing, poichè rappresenta un punto fermo di riflessione, confronto e crescita che esce fuori dalla nostra quotidianità e riceve il contributo di importanti Manager e Professori universitari Italiani.
In particolare il nostro Advisory Board è formato da 5 membri che rispondono a criteri di alta professionalità e autorevolezza nel Management, nella Corporate Governance, nella Supply Chain, e nell’Information Technology.
Di seguito presentiamo le cinque figure di alto profilo nel mondo del business che consigliano la Spinosi Marketing nelle scelte strategiche e nei progetti di respiro internazionale.
Andrea Bori - Growth & Strategy
- Senior CEO and Board Member with international expertise in building, scaling and restructuring business in B2B environment. Managing 6 plants, 850+ employees and 250+ million Euros turnover. More than a decade in Private Equity backed companies (Carlyle, CVC, Gilde). Strong expertise in Sales & Marketing, People & HR management, organization and international markets. He is our advisor for “Growth and Strategy”. Public speaker for Universities and public companies, Andrea Bori has a global view on market trends, both on Innovation and new Business Models.
On LinkedIn with Andrea Bori
Antonio La Mattina - Risk Management
- Experienced Managing Partner with a demonstrated history of working in the services industry. Strong business development professional skilled in Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Risk Management, Auditing, Compliance and Corporate Governance. He is Senior Risk Management Advisor of the main Italian company in Energy & Finance market.
On LinkedIn with Antonio La Mattina
Pio Zito - Procurement Management
- Significant experience in management of Supply Chain from Purchasing and Procurement activities regarding Indirect and Direct Spends (with high specialization in Facility Management, Media, Retail, Pop, General Affairs), for industrial, fashion, food and global contracting organizations, with high attention for service level to the internal and external Customer.
On LinkedIn with Pio Zito
Prof. Pietro De Giovanni - Supply Chain
- Associate Professor of International Operations and Supply Chain in the Department of Business and Management at LUISS University in Rome. He holds a PhD from ESSEC Business School, He has held positions at ESSEC Business School, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, and NOVA School of Business and Economics. His research interests are supply chain, operations management, environmental management, and digital transformation. He is Associate Editor of International Transactions of Operations Research. He has published in Journal of Operations Management, European Journal of Operational Research, and others international .
On LinkedIn with Pietro De Giovanni
Andrea Sisti - Sales Management
- Experienced manager with a demonstrated history of working in industry and multinational context. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Sales Force Management. Strong support professional with a Civil Engineering master degree and Project Management degree (ISIPM Institute).
On LinkedIn with Andrea Sisti